Monday 20 February 2012

Still here - Roll on 6th April

I've just realised I haven't updated this blog for ages - this is not a good time of year for me and crafting of all types  has taken a back seat.

The dollshouse has a very realistic layer of dust over it - unfortunately not to scale. I have left it out and I WILL get back to it. A few tiles have been laid downstairs and I have to finish this before I can go any further.

As far as non dollshouse projects go - well I have a new supply of a different sort of lichen which I picked up over the weekend.  Once I have some free time ( hah) I will be attempting another dye extraction. I also need to make a new batch of room scenters.  

Once the 6th April has been and gone I may have some life again -  until then free moments are few and far between.

Work/ life balance? What's that???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...